Supporting Special Education Consultants, Primary Welfare Officers, Student Welfare Coordinators in Melbourne
Murray Evely and Zoe Ganim are offering to be a mentor or critical friend, providing professional support to groups of special education consultants, primary welfare officers, welfare teams or student welfare coordinators in 2016.
Support involves a 90 minute support session once a month at your school or office throughout the school year. Support can be provided for groups of up to 15 members.
The structure of each confidential session would be negotiated to suit the needs of the group, such as:
1. Dealing with ‘burning issues’
2. A short presentation/forum on a requested topic by Murray, Zoe or other group member
3. Secondary consultation of case work in schools or clarifying and understanding reports
4. Question and Answer sessions
5. Dealing with issues associated with applications for funding
6. Sharing information, ideas, strategies, useful agencies and resources.
Register your interest in this program by emailing: