Psych4Schools memberships are available to any professional working with students and parents in primary to junior secondary schools. While resources are written for Australian school professionals, we have a growing list of members from around the world.
- Unlimited access to our ebooklets, resources, screening tools, and worksheets covering strategies for working with children, parents and colleagues.
- Discounts on Psych4Schools lectures, workshops and seminars.
- Quick access to packages of resources on topics including: learning difficulties, gifted and talented extension program, and behaviour support strategies.
All memberships are valid for 12 months. Membership prices include G.S.T.
Individual membership entitles one person to access Psych4Schools resources and member benefits. Whole school memberships entitle all staff members to access Psych4Schools resources and member benefits.
It's cheaper if the whole school or region joins!
**If you wish to sign up your whole region or district please contact us directly. We offer attractive discounts for bulk subscriptions.**
- Student Teacher
- Graduate Teacher
- Principal or Assistant / Deputy Principal
Psychologists and other professionals
- Student / Provisional
- Working in Schools
- Working (Private Practice)
- 0-200 Students
- 201-300 Students
- 301-400 Students
- 401-500 Students
- 501-600 Students
- 600+ Students